Monday 28 February 2011

Invite with Style - NEW collection

Anna from Invite with Style has been busy! So creative, original and her customer service is just THE BEST!
Something I value very highly. Anna is also designing my new website for me as I just adore her work. Having someone designing your website I think is very personal. Finding the right designer who has your vision and your best interest at heart, is the hardest task of all. Design with Style - so if you are a vendor who is reading this, check out her work.

 


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ping Blog

Step 1
Blog URL:


Blog Title (optional):


Blog RSS Feed (optional):


I agree with terms of service.

Step 2
Copy the following code and put it on your blog/site to help our blog ping tool track your submission (Need help?):
;