Wednesday 9 February 2011

Style Spotted : Mrs. Hanna, Ms. Rani & Ms. Canti

These are some pictures that I (Mrs. Hanna Faridl) took from my end of the year holiday with my family. Some of them also was taken by my sister when she visited Turki. The cute thing is my sisters also tried to wear hijab during their visit to the market. A long turkish cape was certainly one of recomended items during winter. It makes your body warm and also nicely covered our body shape.

The rest are pictures of me posing as a tourist. I wore my cape coat and long sleeve shirt or sweater to keep my body warm. Boots or thigh high socks are my favorite to make my feet warm. To keep my ear and head nice and warm, most of the time I wore 'beanie'.

My sister and I also captured some muslimah with their beautiful hijab. Surprisingly, I met many stylish muslimah with hijab in Europe compared to United State. I found this quite shocking since I heard that in some countries in Europe example; France, we are not allowed to show our religious view. However, from this trip I had changed my point of view.

Unfortunately not all the hijabi sisters I met there allowed me to take their pictures. I got some rejection hence I canot share every beautiful sister I met there. Moreover sometime I also dont have the guts to ask. Well hopefully there will be next time for me to share more beautiful sisters with their hijab from around the world. Amen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ping Blog

Step 1
Blog URL:


Blog Title (optional):


Blog RSS Feed (optional):


I agree with terms of service.

Step 2
Copy the following code and put it on your blog/site to help our blog ping tool track your submission (Need help?):
;