Sunday 3 April 2011

Beth Ditto "I WROTE THE BOOK"

Beth Ditto on the QSF blog does not need any introduction because it's not my first post about her and will certainly not be the last.  In my book Beth Ditto from the Gossip is part of my top 10 of excellence because she's amazing in every sense of the word. Therefore, I was not surprise at all when I learned that she had released a solo project called "Beth Ditto EP"  and even if I loved her work with "The Gossip" I was secretly wishing for this day to happen. Now, the first single that came is "I WROTE THE BOOK" (...aka my new obsession since it's been on repeat for two weeks now on my Ipod) which was strongly influenced by the song Vogue and Justify my love both by Madonna. This being said, if you're following this blog you already know that I had to put some QSF on this new single but, first check out the "I WROTE THE BOOK" video and then enjoy my homage to Beth Ditto!  

Beth Ditto sur le blog QSF n'a pas besoin d'introduction, car il ne s'agit pas mon premier billet sur elle et certainement pas du dernier. Beth Ditto originairement membre du band " The Gossip" fait partie de mon top 10 d'excellence parce qu'elle GÉNIALE dans tous les sens du terme. Je n'ai donc pas été du tout surprise lorsque j'ai appris qu'elle avait sortie un projet solo appelé "Beth Ditto EP" et alors que j'adorais son travail avec "The Gossip" une petite partie de moi souhaitait voir ce jour est arrivé.  Le premier single est intitulé "I WROTE THE BOOK" (... alias ma nouvelle obsession parce que depuis maintenant deux semaines elle joue constamment sur mon Ipod)  a été fortement influencée par les chansons Vogue et Justify My Love qui sont tous deux de Madonna . Ceci étant dit, si vous suivez ce blog, vous savez déjà ce que j'ai fais....hihihi...mais tout d'abord prenez le temps de regarder  le clip "I WROTE THE BOOK" et ensuite place à mon hommage à Beth Ditto!







Top-Haut:Salvation Army(Armé du salut)
Bottom-Bas:Forever 21+
Boots-Bottes: Doc Martens(Bottes & Baskets)
Accessories-Accessoire: Cluc Couture, Aldo.Forever21




Here's the tutorial for this look
Voici le tutoriel pour ce look












You're the Bomb Beth Ditto!!!!

until next time stay bless...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ping Blog

Step 1
Blog URL:


Blog Title (optional):


Blog RSS Feed (optional):


I agree with terms of service.

Step 2
Copy the following code and put it on your blog/site to help our blog ping tool track your submission (Need help?):
;