Sunday 3 April 2011

Sunday hat...chapeau du dimanche

This Saturday, a every good friend of my mine wanted me to take pictures for her at a gospel show she was covering. This was the perfect occasion to wear my Sunday hat because it has been sitting in my closet for so long!!
 
Samedi dernier, une de mes très bonne copine m'a demandé si je pouvais être sa photographe pour un événement de gospel qu'elle couvrait. C'était la parfaite occasion pour sortir mon chapeau du dimanche parce qu'il était dans ma garde-robe depuis trop longtemps déjà.





Here's what I came with to complement this Sunday hat:
Voici ce que j'ai porté pour accompagner mon chapeau du dimanche:

 Coat-Manteau:Old Navy
Dress-Robe: Joseph Ribkoff
Hat-Chapeau: Gift-Cadeau

Mix and match old accessories and young pattern and it works every time
Assembler des accessoires vintage et des motifs plus récent ça fonctionne à tout coup


Ok...I'll have to admit that I was trying to have a DYNASTY moment but of course bling is not real...hahaha!!
Ok...j'ai un petit moment DYNASTY... sauf que moi c'est pas des vraies perles...hahaha!!




 until next time stay bless...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ping Blog

Step 1
Blog URL:


Blog Title (optional):


Blog RSS Feed (optional):


I agree with terms of service.

Step 2
Copy the following code and put it on your blog/site to help our blog ping tool track your submission (Need help?):
;