Sunday 3 April 2011

I could do it myself...Je peux le faire même

 So here's the situation...I was downtown and I came across these unisex scarfs from American Apparel which I really loved BUT for 84$ I don't think so! Why would I pay 84$ plus taxe for 10$ worth of material!?!?!

Alors voici la situation ... J'étais au centre-ville et je suis tombée sur ces écharpes unisexe du magasin American Apparel que j'ai vraiment aimé. Mais pour 84 $ JAMAIS de la vie!!! Pourquoi devrais-je payer 84 $ plus taxes pour un foulard qui n'a que 10 $ de matériel !?!?!

 So here what I did...I went to a fabric store and got myself 2 meters of the same sheer fabric for 10$ and I sowed them together and that's it...The HELL with with paying 84$!!!

Alors voici ce que j'ai fait ... je suis allée à un magasin de tissu et j'ai acheté 2 mètres du même tissu qui m'a couté 10 $ et je les ai cousu et c'est tout ... Au diable 84$!!!!








Until next time stay bless...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ping Blog

Step 1
Blog URL:


Blog Title (optional):


Blog RSS Feed (optional):


I agree with terms of service.

Step 2
Copy the following code and put it on your blog/site to help our blog ping tool track your submission (Need help?):
;